It achieved exact model matching and delivers the most possible solution for each device. Of course, KingoRoot also provides a PC version ( KingoRoot Android ) which has a higher sucessful rate. After rooting with KingoRoot, system data backup is available. If you want to make of the details of how-to-root click tutorial. If I were to describe Evolution X, I would say it is the stable version of Resurrection Remix from yesteryear.
We have told you that the stock rom doesn’t allow an average user to make changes, right? You can replace it with TWRP Recovery to gain access to internal of Android smartphone or tablet. In simple words, this is where you begin your journey to hack your phone. It is incredibly powerful and this latest TWRP update has made it even better by bringing in support for ADB for taking nandroid backup directly on your PC. Once you see the Sony logo and boot animation, that means you have installed it successfully. If you come across bootloop or system errors, you can restore your previous ROM from the TWRP backup. When you’re rooting, flashing custom ROMs, and otherwise playing with Android’s system, there are a lot of things that can go wrong.
- If this is true, just click “View backup history” to see what has been backed up.
- We’ll go over the most popular and reliable ones down below.
- NANDroid backups can make your life a breeze as long as you can get through the initial learning curve and prerequisites.
- It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices.
- The easiest way to uninstall Magisk is directly through the Magisk app.
But if you don’t want to use such apps and root the device thoroughly, you will have to unlock OEM and the Bootloader. You can take a backup of data either by transferring data to another device or by using TWRP recovery to take a complete backup. Let’s talk about the step-by-step process for Installing Custom ROM on Android without a PC or Computer. It’s a straight forward and clean guide with the core focus on helping you understand the process of installing a custom ROM on Android.
- It will match a secure official ROM for Samsung and reinstall automatically.
- Backing up the ROM/Firmware from within the OS make things more efficient and easily accessible.
- Bishal Pokhrel is a seasoned developer with extensive experience in Android app and website development.
- First, you need to extract the stock boot.img file, this is a bit complex as you cannot simply extract the firmware and get the required partition files.
- So to fix any modding-related issues, boot your phone into TWRP, then press the “Restore” button.
He would frequently install custom ROMs, kernels, and recoveries to improve his Android experience beyond what stock could provide. Although not as popular as it once was, he still continues to root his primary devices today using the latest version of Magisk. Stephen has been passionate about writing his entire life and finally turned it into a professional career in 2016. He started out as a lesson plan writer in computer science and IT for Study.com, which allows students to earn real college credits online.